Monday, March 28, 2011

First Outing with the Dawi Zharr

Well, last weekend saw my first competitive outing with the chaos dwarves. I have to say, I had a blast with them. They are great fun to play, especially the rather twitchy war machines. I did pretty well, winning two out of three games, so I think they are pretty competitive. I've gotten the taste for them now, so I'll be painting up the army pronto, as a far from home slaving expedition picking it's way through a ruined city.

My favourite units were the annihilators, which did as well in combat as at range, the sneaky gits, which were gold, and  the hell cannon. By far the most entertaining moment was when the cannon misfired in a 16,000 point game, causing every wizard to miscast. This killed two wizards, wounded two more and slew about twenty troops on my own side. Boy was I popular. Legend.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...