Sunday, December 11, 2011

Painting with RedCraig

Basecoating Fimm...
This weekend my long-time wargaming compadre RedCraig of Blog of Grudges fame called on me for a weekend of painting, drinking and more painting. In fact, I sit here in the wee hours of the morning with the RedCraig cursing quietly under his breath at the desk behind me as his desire to paint battles with his need for sleep. We've had a good innings today, Craig has gotten some hammers done, replete with flaming orange beards. Nice. Some dwarf war golems are rapidly taking shape, destined to become pretty excellent unit fillers. As for myself, three more fimm warriors are approaching done, but I'm way too tired to try freehand tattoos now...
Hammer time.

Perhaps tomorrow.

I'm also waiting on some water effects to arrive so I can finish the fimm movement tray after discovering during some tests that Vallejo still water is a little on the garbage side. I have high hopes for this Enviro Tex Lite stuff. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...