Friday, May 4, 2012

Bloodbowl - Chaos Edition


I like me some Bloodbowl. I've been a fan of Cyanide's computer game version since it was released, and I was more than happy today to see that there's a new expansion planned for September, the Chaos Edition. From the site: 

In Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition, three new races are making their triumphant arrival as well as a new stadium! The malevolent and much-anticipated Chaos Dwarves finally make their entrance, while the outcasts of the Underworld teams surface for the first time to participate in the tournament! This is just the beginning of a new season full of touchdowns and blood, as Blood Bowl also welcomes, for the very first time in its history, the Daemons of Khorne, hailing all the way from the Chaos realms! 

Now, the big excitement for me here is chaos dwarves. I love all things chaos dwarfy, and I've been hoping against hope for the chaos dwarf team to make an appearance, so this news makes me happeh.

Bloodbowl website

2 comments:

  1. Good news. But will these be an expansion (I hope) are another "expansion" that actually requires us to buy the whole game all over again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope it won't require us to buy the whole game. I doubt it, legendary edition was a huge upgrade, but this is only 1 stadium and 3 teams, so I would think it'll be an add-on.

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...