Tuesday, October 9, 2012

H&A Castle - Update 1


I've finished the first wall section for the Hudson & Allen Castle. It's a nice kit with a fair dose of detail. I'm assembling and painting it as is with no conversion, which for me is a little weird. There are a few interiors too, from a simple tower interior you see here to a large house interior for a more complex section, which I'll show later on down the road. I'm hoping to have this done pretty sharpish, though with 3 more identical wall sections to this one to do before I get to the more interesting parts, the next update won't be for a week or so.

It'll be a super sweet castle for sieges, which we're hoping to do once it's ready! Another mate of mine is taking care of the siege equipment so that we have a fully painted set done for sieges. I do have a siege tower I might paint up too if I have time...

5 comments:

  1. Crikey this is all a bit monumental - how much does that little kit go for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This castle goes for the bargain price of $265.00.

      Delete
  2. Well it'll look the biz when its done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I surely hope so. Finally found the optimum round-head drybrush for large models last night after half a dozen other brushes, which makes things way easier.

      Delete
  3. Super looking section - will look great for siege games. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...