Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blood Bowl Team Manager - Sudden Death Expansion

Earlier in the year I had a chance to play Fantasy Flight's Bloobbowl Team Manager, and I have to say, I loved it. Simple rules and fast paced gameplay combined with the inherent comedy of Bloodbowl make for a win. The only thing that I felt missing was my beloved undead.

But ho! What's this?


The new Sudden Death expansion is due out shortly, with three new teams, undead, dark elf and vampire. You can read about it here, but here's the jist of it:

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce the upcoming release of Sudden Death, a bone-breaking, pulse-pounding expansion for Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game! This death-defying expansion brings a host of options to the pitch, including three new teams, new Contract payouts, new enchanted balls, and more.
The Dark Sorcery Syndicate union features dabblers in forbidden magics who just don’t know when to stay down. The undead Champions of Death tear up the pitch – sometimes literally as they raise new zombies and skeletons from the corpses of former Blood Bowl players. The vampires of the Black Fangs are always thirsty for victory (and blood). And the Dark Elves of the Naggaroth Nightmares are happy to give both teams plenty of fresh corpses with which to play.

Sounds good! This'll be getting stuffed in my Christmas stocking, let me tell you.

1 comment:

  1. BB Team Manager is a great game, fun for everyone. It's one of the few games that my girlfriend may be even more keen on playing than me! It really is easy to pick up and the fluff of the Blood Bowl game comes through nicely.

    These new teams are going to be great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...