Monday, February 29, 2016

Frostgrave - Deadite Warband #3


Another Deadite complete for the Frostgrave, this time Ser Rigorous, former knight, now servant of evil. It's a hard unlife being a slave to the Necronomicon, and it plays hell with your gear, but Rigorous smiles on through it all.

It's not like he has any other facial expressions available.

He was a model I've been looking for an excuse to paint for a while now, and even though knights are pretty expensive for a starter warband, I thought what the hell. He may do some time as a man at arms if the numbers don't add up.

So, here we have the waraband so far:

6 comments:

  1. Great work, I think I finally must learn what's that Frostrgave thing people talk about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Frostgrave ticks a lot of boxes for me, not least allowing me to paint up a few themed warbands instead of themed armies. These days I'm much more into skirmish level forces, the satisfaction of getting a playable force on the table relatively quickly (for me) is considerable.

      Delete
  2. Same here mate,
    I don't even dream I will play large scale battle ever again, so skirmish games is the only option. Plus I can change the warband / gang before I get bored with it (it's hard to change fully painted 2500 pts army) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly so. I have so many projects I NEED to do, I can't afford to spend years on an army. I occasionally add to my fimir, but that's because the bulk of the army is done, so I can tinker away around the edges.

      Delete
  3. Nice work Mr S! Great looking warband and great minis to. Bob Olley I think?
    /Hans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thasnk Don. Yes indeed, I do love me some Olley.

      Delete

Wayland Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...